Tuesday 19 December 2017

MBA student on Placement: Dhwani Naik


We are delighted to have a guest post from Dhwani Naik who is one our MBA students on YIB programme. Dhwani is currently on her Placement with The Mandy Network Ltd which is the #1 Jobs platform for jobs for Actors, theatre, cast and crew in the media industry  based in London https://www.mandy.com/about-us


Dhwani says: " It’s been exciting time for me to do my placement, currently working on a dual project manager and business analyst type of role. My key job responsibilities involve managing the technical projects from project initiation and requirement meeting to user acceptance testing and project delivery. I work as single point of contact for the technical team and act as a key link between the business and technical team. I manage the job application portal and prioritise the changes, suggestions or any bugs reported by the users. 

I coordinate negotiations with third parties for designing, solution building and any other outsourcing which involves getting quotations and finalising the vendors. I create the pre project budgeting and post project cost comparison and report anomalies. I am also taking care of the recruitment  which involves initial screening and interview process for new hires in the technical team.
Overall, the placement has been a very fulfilling experience as I am getting a chance to perform multiple roles, learn all aspects of the business and actually see how my work benefits the company"
 https://www.linkedin.com/in/dhwani-naik-ba4068a7/

Well done to Dhwani wishing her very all the very best

Also on this note we would like to congratulate Igor Karzov, another Royal Holloway MBA students who has had a very successful placement as a Business Development manager at the Russian National Tourist Office www.visitrussia.org.uk. Well done Igor.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.