Monday 14 January 2019

Take-Two placement opportunities in the Interactive Entertainment market


Take- Two Interactive, with offices in nearby Windsor, are advertising a range of Year in Business Placements on the Careers' portal. Headquartered in New York City, Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. Previous placement students speak positively about their experiences working for the company.

Take- Two Interactive attending the Royal Holloway Speed Recruitment event


“Having had the chance to work at one of the top companies in the video games industry, it has taught me many valuable skills and polished many others. Even as a marketing student, I haven’t felt out of my depth as a Digital Sales intern thanks to the supportive team who are very patient and always willing to help.
My manager especially has turned this internship into an extremely positive and rewarding experience by including me in all possible projects and events at the company as well as continuously supporting both my personal and professional growth. I feel like the contrast between the successful corporate company that is Take-Two and its relatively small workforce has presented me with challenges and responsibility without it being overwhelming. This brings forward no shortage of opportunities to provide an impact at the company, even as an intern.
 

In addition, the standard of staff welfare at Take Two is outstanding as they really do their best to encourage productivity at the office. All in all, I believe this is a very friendly, warm and laid-back work environment which still maintains a strong degree of professionalism. 
If you have an appetite for data in business, an interest in sales and/or gaming, then I would definitely recommend this position.” – Andrew Herschtal, Digital Sales Intern


“I was privileged to have worked at Take-Two Interactive for my 2018-2019 placement year and would recommend the company for anyone looking to apply. I spent my placement year working with the sales team. They were very supportive throughout my progression allowing me to develop a range of practical skills such as: communication; planning and a much better understanding of business acumen. I was engaged in a number of business activities, such as attending meetings with customers and industry events, which gave me invaluable insight into the company and the industry as a whole. I also was given the opportunity to take ownership of projects which allowed me to progress my skills as an independent worker as well as a member of a team. Take-Two is a great environment for individuals with ambitions to develop and expand their abilities. Anyone looking for great exposure to a fast moving and engaging industry, which Take-Two is a key part of, should consider this opportunity.” – Jake Blakemore, Sales Intern

Current vacancies
https://boards.greenhouse.io/taketwo?fbclid=IwAR1IHnPoQk-haXYx-RFu0AnQp9zI8Ma6mbnJFt-zmFLPvqb9Ly70HO7I-_c

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.