Monday 12 November 2018

Kevin John's Marketing placement at Jaguar Land Rover


This is a guest post from Royal Holloway Year in Business and Management student, Kevin John, who is currently undertaking a Marketing placement with Jaguar Landrover in Warwick

My role at JLR consists of working with the marketing manager : I help to produce & manage marketing assets as well as communicate essential information to markets from a global perspective. This has allowed me to manage projects, such as having ownership of producing the Christmas campaign, from beginning to end. My overall experience so far has helped me understand, from a company point of view, how to adapt to situations and solve problems as they come. 


 I strongly recommend placement to anyone considering it as it really helps build key relationships and emerge yourself in a variety of experiences. I truly believe, my placement so far has amplified all my skills and has given me a strong edge to compete for future jobs.
 
Management YIB - Kevin John


Jaguar Landrover are currently advertising a range of business placements here with a deadline of 14 th December based in Warwick.  https://targetjobs.co.uk/employer-hubs/jaguar-land-rover/751808-commercial-undergraduate

Kevin John recently attended our Year in Business Call back afternoon and talked informally to younger year YIBs at the Employer Placement event on October 1st. He is part of the buddy programme available to 2nd year YIBs who are seeking placements in 2019/20 and is happy to chat to any Royal Holloway YIBs interested in a placement at Jaguar Landrover. Do connect via Linkedin. https://www.linkedin.com/in/kevin-john-5aa696150/?originalSubdomain=uk

Watch Kevin's video of his placement here:  http://yibprofile.blogspot.com/2019/03/kevin-jaguar-landrover-marketing.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.